Shaped the History of Tinting in Korea
Since established for the passionate peoples who desire to improve car’s style and spread huge benefits of automotive window tinting such as heat rejection, skin protection and better privacy to the customers, we have put our all efforts on raise up our quality level satisfying demanding customers worldwide
GLASSTINT is the premium brand and manufacturer that has shaped the history of Korea’s window tinting industry for the past 25 years and has been advanced along with an exclusive philosophy and craftmanship by a CEO who has 25 years of experience
Masterpiece standard comes in all quality but price. We keep up with the unique quality from the installer’s viewpoint, reflecting all improvements. This proven quality will provide more than your profitable business.
25 Years of Craftmanship
Mr. Martin Choi
Founder and CEO of GLASSTINT.
He has overcome all challenges through his determined mindset every single moment, which paved the way for GLASSINT to reach up to a major player in the market. And he has been prioritizing customer satisfaction with high-quality products and hard efforts to approach an artistry realm from the perspective of window tinting service.
- 06 – Company incorporated (insulation and bulletproof films)
- 01 – Established car window tinting branch
- 12 – Opened 1st official PREMIUM car window tinting studio
- 08 – Established LLC “junmang joeun Film” obtained license for export/import and e-commerce
- 04 – GLASSTINT network system construction
- 04 – Launch of a film made out of inorganic compound “Shure”
- 03 – LLC “junmang joeun Film” marketing rebranding into LLC “GLASSTINT”
- 05 – ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems certification, ISO 14001 Environment Management System certification.
- 08 – Launched carbon multi-utility film line-up “Optic”
- 07 – Get Republic of Korea’s “Advanced management” award
- 01 – Launched the premium line-up “PEB” mirror-lux technology film
- 07 – Adding LLC “GLASSTINT” to LLC “CCube international” to diversify the business
- 10 – Launched masstige film line-up “Aqua”
- 05 – Registration of trademark for Aero Shield. Aero headlight and aero paint shields official launching.
- 06 – Official Distributor Member registration into IWFA (International Window Film Association)
- 09 – PICOEDGE technology development and trademark registration
- 02 – “Human Retail” distributor system introduction
- 02 – Launched Pender, Rode, Sunset, Shure X “logo branded” ceramic and sputtered film line-up
- 02 – Every film line-up’s exclusive producing process construction completed
- 01 – Built Global web platform
- 03 – Established the international market branch for car window tinting film
It’s more than partnership